A320 Captain - enjoy 18:12 commute from Osaka
- Aircraft Type
- A320 family
- Vacancy Type
- Airline Direct Hire
- Total Required Hours
- Licence Types Accepted
- ICAO, FAA, EASA
- Time on Type Accepted
A320 Captain Role
Our client Peach is accepting applications from type rated A320 Captains for Direct Entry A320 Captain positions with the following benefits:
- 20 days on 10 days off roster (PLUS annual leave in addition allowing 18:12)
- Total earnings of up to USD$221,294 per year
- Extensive ANA network staff travel entitlements PLUS generous travel allowance each month OR positive tickets provided if you prefer
- Loss of Licence insurance
- Type Rated A320 Captain Sign-On Bonus up to USD$18,200
Enjoy 142 days off per year while earning fantastic salary and working for one of the best LCCs in the world!
Osaka is a truly great base - like with all Japanese cities it is super clean and super safe - it also has good connectivity for commuting, relatively low cost of living, and of course is a thriving city with tonnes of things to do in your time off. Osaka was ranked 4th "most liveable" city in the entire world this year by the Economist Intelligence Unit beaten only by Vienna, Melbourne and Sydney.
Minimum requirements are 4000 hours total time and 1500 PIC hours on commercial jets. Maximum age at time of application is age 60.
Apply today / Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +35318952068
Consultant: Jen Fleming