Today we launch another new Chinese client airline – 9 Air! This is a low cost subsidiary of privately owned Juneyao Airlines that also enjoys full CAAC support.
The base is Guangzhou (pronounced Gw-awng-jo) which is just 75 miles north of Hong Kong and a really great place to live.
9 Air is in a huge growth phase at present with a substantial all-Boeing fleet including 18 B737s and 49 more on the way. There is a large cadre of expats already there (23 right now on base).
As always, our local partners will guide you through the assessment process – this includes access to preparation materials for SIM, medical and ATPL checks as well as practice SIM sessions with local expat TRI/TREs.
The same local expats will support you fully through on-boarding and settling in:
- Advice re apartment hunting (what to look for, best areas, local companies, etc),
- Assistance with opening bank account locally (including all the paperwork!),
- Show you how to get a local mobile phone and the best plan for your needs,
- Help with access to the best international schools if you bring your children with you,
- Support with visa applications for family members who would like to join you, Etc.